SYMPATHETIC. STRONG. SUCCESSFUL.
Give Them Safety And Security Even Before They Come Home.
There is nothing like bringing your newest edition home for the first time — home to a safe and secure place where you can love them and give them the family they only dreamed about.
But before you do, there are 5 things you need to consider:
- There is a lot of red tape. Many legalities exist to protect the child and the mother and all of those need to be handled with the utmost care. You need a firm that has handled many adoption cases and knows their way around these complex proceedings.
- You also need someone who is on your side and can explain in the most unbiased fashion all of the adoption methods and help tailor for you a plan the best fits your situation.
- There are some instances when adoptions are contested. If so, you will need an Adoption Attorney that can help you plan accordingly.
- You will also need an Adoption Attorney on your side who is comfortable dealing with the courts and the legal system.
- Many times the negotiations and mediation will take place between both parties. You need a firm that has a great deal of experience in doing so.
Adoption Attorney assisted adoptions give the greatest amount of flexibility to both the adoptive parents and birth parents. There are other agencies out there, but they often lack the skill and knowledge needed to handle tougher issues if they arise.
We want to be a part of helping you in this exciting process. Your “soon to be” child deserves the best.
Contact us today and schedule your free consultation with an Adoption Attorney. We can discuss together what is the best course of action for you and your child.
CONSULT WITH US TODAY.